Advantages of Investment with Wren Investment Group
You profit from our expertise in asset management, institutional property management, & fundamental market analysis, as well as the leverage of our many proprietary tools that help to ensure superior performance on the metrics that matter (Cash on Cash Return, Annualized Yield, & Community Enrichment). Wren Investment Group looks at investment with macroeconomics with a perspective on long and short market cycle.
Consistently stable, this sector has grown & outperformed all others even through our current economic contraction.
Your quarterly reward for participation in this exciting investment vehicle.
Favorable Tax Treatment
Through the ability to depreciate various portions of the asset on aggressive schedules, significant paper losses can be taken against real income. Additionally, tax handling of all appreciation is as long term capital gains, unless indefinitely deferred through 1031 exchange. Wren Investment Group employs institutional cost segregation techniques to maximize investor benefit in these areas.
Both in the form of forced appreciation through a well-executed repositioning strategy as well as in the form of organic appreciation through the interplay of market forces over the participation window. Wren Investment Group’ expertise in aggressive repositioning of underperforming assets ensures that your investment outperforms in this critical area.
Magnifies the appreciation of investments in this sector, 4 to 1 on average. Investment partially financed with debt denominated in devaluing currency contributes significantly to the overall gain of a portfolio.
Participation In Emerging Markets
Targeting the correct markets amplifies the investment yield achievable in this already superior investment vehicle.
Accreditation is typically required for participation in Wren Investment Group’s investment vehicles. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Definition – ‘Accredited Investor’
Federal securities law defines the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
- a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
- an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
- a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
- a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
- a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
- a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person;
- a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
- a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes
Before investing with us, our partners are required to fill in this form.
Investment of Retirement Funds
Self-directed IRA’s afford individuals the opportunity to diversify & balance their retirement portfolio through direct investment in Wren Investment Group’s investment vehicles. One of our investment specialists will be happy to help you to get started should you decide that commercial multifamily real estate has a place in your retirement planning strategy.